PC Remote mode
- CamFi supports automatic transmit and show photos on connected devices（mobile, PC or iPad）as they are taken. The photos can then be sent directly to client devices. To be noticed, the photos will not be saved on the memory card. Except a6500, a9 and a7r III.
- Live View: Camfi supports the connected devices（mobile, PC or iPad）to be your viewfinder. It can stream live view from the camera to your devices remotely. Auto focus is not supported for the limitation of the Sony camera. Some of Sony cameras do not support live view, please check this link to get more details.
- Change the capture settings: To change the capture settings, please tap the top area of the screen, the exposure mode, shutter, aperture and ISO settings will be displayed Note: the EV can only be adjusted when the ISO is set to Auto ISO.
- Wireless remote capture: Tap the shutter button at the bottom to remotely control the camera to capture. The photo will be transmitted to the client device automatically.
- Auto View: Photos could be transmitted and shown on the connected devices（mobile, PC or iPad）automatically as soon as they are taken. Both JPG and ARW are supported.
- Notice: Exposure step 0.5 is not supported.
- Only transfer JPG and save RAW on SD card ( Supported by a6500, a9 and a7r III).
The latest a6500 and a9 support only transferring JPG and saving RAW on SD card. Please follow the steps below to change the setting:
1. Press the menu button of the camera.
Set the quality to RAW & JPEG
2. Select the PC Remote Settings.
3. Set Still Img. Save Dest. to PC+Camera and RAW+J PC Save Img to JPEG Only.
- You can browse and download photos from the camera via CamFi remotely, then share them to your social network instantly. Both JPG and ARW are supported.